Crazy viruses that run rampant in our societies …. it spurs the thought of … what if …. what if there was a virus created and released upon the public that caused half our population to turn into Zombies? Could it happen?
We loved the British Columbia’s government for posting “Be Prepare Plans”:
Watch this video about how a little girl foiled a zombie attack on her family. We were giggling…
- Tip #1: Ensure your gas tank is always half full.
- Tip #2: Have emergency kits for your home, office and car.
- Tip #3: Have a plan!
- Tip #4: Get an emergency kit.
- Tip #5: Have an out-of-province contact.
- Day One: Outbreak
- Day Two: What’s For Dinner? Hopefully Not My Brain
- Day Three: Close Encounter
- Day Four: Evacuation Order
- Day Five: Humans: 1, Zombies: 0. On the Road to Recovery.
Facts and Advice
- Know the risk in your area. Other than zombie attack, your region may be susceptible to flooding, earthquakes or tsunamis. Find out and get prepared.
- Devise a plan. When zombies attack, or wildfires strike, you’ll have to act fast. Your plan should include:
- Safe exits from your home and neighborhood;
- A meeting place to reunite with family; and
- Pre-determine out-of-province contacts so friends and family will know you’re okay.
- Get an emergency kit. There’s no time to collect supplies when zombies are shuffling around your neighborhood! Make sure to assemble grab-and-go kits for your home, office and vehicle. They should contain supplies for a minimum of 72 hours.
Visit my Author Facebook Page and click “Like Page” Thank you for your support.
“All my friends are like, ‘Can you be on my side in the zombie apocalypse?’ and I’m like, ‘I got this.'”
~ Taissa Farmiga ~
Who would be on your zombie apocalypse?
Have a great weekend!
Dave Mornix and R. J. Davies Mornix