We hope you enjoyed yesterday’s Plot Bunnies featuring Parallel Universes. This is the beginning of a new project that Dave Mornix and I have planned. Each day will post something funny, weird or strange … but with some fact behind it. You can then run with it and use it for your own inspirational purposes or just read it and do nothing the choice is yours.
Witches, Warlocks, Wiccans … the thought of magic and creating it is appealing. Who wouldn’t want to twitch their nose and have their living rooms spotless without lifting a finger? Using a chimney and flue powder to travel to other places? But what is Wicca? How To Become A Wiccan on the Wiki How To site:
1. Study the Wiccan faith as much as you possibly can
2. honour the Wiccan Rede and the Threefold Law
3. Celebrate Sabbats and Esbats
4. Understand the magick (magic with a k on the end is a term used to differentiate the occult from stage magic)
5. Write in your Book of Shadows
6. Accept your responsibility for all your actions, words, and thoughts.
7. Understand the moral codes of Wicca.
8. Understand the Threefold rule.
9. Understand the deities view in Wicca.
10. Respect others’ choices
11. Honour your Mother Earth.
12. Spend time with whatever aspect of Divinity speaks to you.
Contacting the God and Goddess:
1. Find some private time
2. Find a good space
3. Close your eyes
4. Communicate in prayer
5. End it off with a thank you
Be open minded and don’t judge the people there and you’ll be fine
you never have to follow a format in Wicca, do what you believe and follow your heart and instinct
Look on websites for more information, and adapt things to suit your circumstances
Don’t try to force Wicca on other people
Never do spells on or for someone without their consent, even it if is intended to be a healing spell
Story ideas …
Your main character could be new to Wicca and discovers the religion as well as it’s customs along the way.
An older wiser Wiccan guides a new one along his or her path of self discovery.
Please Click Like Page:
I also started a Facebook Page for my writing if you have visit it please do and click “Like Page” Thank you for your support.
“May the Goddess guide you to love and light. Blessed be.”
~ Unknown ~
Hope you enjoyed this!
R. J. Davies Mornix and Dave Mornix