We hope you enjoyed yesterday’s Plot Bunnies featuring Haunted Hotels. This is the beginning of a new project that Dave Mornix and I have planned. Each day will post something funny, weird or strange … but with some fact behind it. You can then run with it and use it for your own inspirational purposes or just read it and do nothing the choice is yours.
Not just hotels, motels and inns that are spooky. There are restaurants, forts, light house, homes, etc.
1. The Old Spaghetti Factory located in Vancouver, British Columbia; reports of a ghost appearing in many photos taken of the train car, after hours long time employees will hear their names being called out – Click Here to find out more.
2. Canada’s Hockey Hall of Fame located in Toronto, Ontario; reports of ghostly figures walking through walls, a mystery lady’s horrid death – Click Here to find out more.
3. The Great Wall of China located in China; stories linger of apparitions, being grabbed, punched and slapped, there is even a myth that states “If you visit the Great Wall, the spirits of the fallen workers will haunt you until you cross a line of firecrackers to scare them away.”- Click Here to find out more.
4. Bhangarh Fort, located in Rajasthan, India; weird sightings, claims that if you don’t leave before sunset, people who go don’t come back, this place is said to have a magical curse on it – Click Here to find out more.
5. Government House, located in Reginal Saskatchewan, misplaced chairs when no one is looking, things toss to the floor, footsteps echoing – Click Here to find out more.
6. Deanne House, located in Calgary Alberta; ghostly laughter, reappearing blood stains, objects moving – Click Here to find out more.
7. West Point Light House Inn, located in O’Leary, Prince Edward Island; reportedly multiple ghost ships appear – Click Here to find out more.
8. Amityville House, located in Suffolk County, New York; two books and movies were based on this house and re-accounting events that Lutz family endured during their stay. Click Here and Click Here to find out more.
9. Ross Castle, located in Lough Sheelin, County Meath, Ireland; reported voices, doors shutting on their own – Click Here to find out more.
10. The Smurl House, located in West Pittson, Pennsylvania; Jack and Janet Smurl lived in this house with their four daughters for 15 years, where they have endured strange noises, exploding TV, levitating objects, even their dog was thrown across the room, an incubus repeatedly raped various members of the family – Click Here to find out more.
Some other facts:
- People, places and objects can be haunted
- If a death occurred in a home the Realtor needs to disclose that information before selling it to you
- usually something tragic happened in a hotel, home or other place before it becomes haunted
- Cleansing a home before you move in can be done with prayer, incenses, bay leaves tied and hung in the windows, smudging, depends on your religious beliefs
Food for thought:
Story ideas …
A person could be haunted by an old lover, bringing stalking to a whole new level
A ghost who must convince the living that they have to do something in order to save humanity
Please Click Like Page:I also started a Facebook Page for my writing if you have visit it please do and click “Like Page” Thank you for your support.
“I’m not afraid of werewolves or vampires or haunted hotels, I’m afraid of what real human beings do to other real human beings.”
~ Walter Jon Williams ~
Hope you enjoyed this!
R. J. Davies Mornix and Dave Mornix